Friday, April 24, 2009

Thursday April 23rd

On my second to last day off, after watching two movies on the couch, Dan and I decided to go for the trifecta and see another- this time at the movie theater. His co-worker suggested 'Observe and Report' and who doesn't love Seth Rogen so we travelled met at the Cinema du Lux theater in Holtsville. What a swanky place! They serve food, alcohol, and a large variety of snacks. Stadium seating and 16 screens. Our movie time missed out but try to see your movie in a Director's Hall theater where they will bring food and drinks (alcoholic in nature) right to your seat!

Okay...enough about the theater and onto the movie. Bla. The movie was just okay. There were funny parts but I wouldn't see it again. A lot more violence than I was expecting and one extended scene that I definitely wasn't expecting (I would let on more but I don't want to ruin it if you are going to see it). Let's just say it almost gave the movie a NC-17 rating.

There are a bunch of new movies coming out this summer- with something for everyone- so look for more posts from the cinema.

No comments:

Post a Comment