Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Tuesday April 7th

I had meant to start this blog weeks ago but haven't gotten around to it until today. The inspiration for this blog stemmed from the fact that I seem accumulate numerous ticket stubs: concerts, movies, sporting events, train/plane/bus tickets, theater, etc. Each of those stubs holds a memory and tells a bit of the story of my life and many are held in a hat box on top of my dresser. I am a memento saver; a memory pack-rat of sorts.

Today my 10-trip peak ticket from Greenlawn to Penn Station got its last hole punched. It was an early train ride- the 6:15 from Huntington- so I could swing home before work and pick up some gym clothes and clothes for tomorrow.

I will need to purchase new 10-ticket packs today and am pleased to do so as I have $300 in transit bucks to spend on them! Thank you Microsoft! One perk I will defintiely miss.

1 comment:

  1. What an amazing way to tell a story. You should keep all your tickets and one day write a book about your travels.

    ReplyDelete