Thursday, October 1, 2009

Why make things yourself?

I made a decision today to never make salads or coffee again (okay I obviously will have to do both again at some point but...). I realized that when other people make me a salad or coffee they taste a million times better. All those salad mixing places at lunch taste so much better then when I try to toss some veggies together myself. And somehow those coffee cart guys know just how much cream and sugar equals an amazing cup of coffee (and I never know how many calories are in that toasty beverage).

Other note- I did not overdraft my bank account last month for the first time in months! I am patting myself on the back as we speak. There was a hairy moment Tuesday night when my salon's credit card machine was down and I had to use an ATM, but all is well in the world now!

1 comment: